- Complete a Water and/or Sewer Permit Application Form
- Submit the Application along with supporting documents:
- Completed Application
- Site/Utility Plan or Sketch depicting the construction activities associated with the proposed water/sewer work.
- When the Permit is deemed complete by the LCWSA, you will be issued a water and/or sewer permit fee.
- Once the permit fee is received LCWSA will issue the permit. Click here for the fee schedule.
- Permits are valid for 1 year from date of issuance.
Applications will be accepted via E-mail to Permits@lcwsa.us , via drop-off or mailed to our office at PO Box 396, 1997 D’Angelo Drive, Lakeville, NY 14480
**A permit must be obtained before starting any work.**
- Water Permit Application
- Sewer Permit Application
- Water and Sewer Installation Guide
- Disconnect Reconnect Procedure
- Fee Schedule
- Temporary Water Use Application
- Industrial Sewer User Application
- Cross Connection Control Procedure and Backflow Application Forms
- Sewer Permit Non Residential Prelim Questionnaire and Attach